Monday 17 August 2015

The L word

What is  love? What is it that makes love so strong and important?Why do we feel the need to be loved by someone else to feel whole;why do we need to have someone else tell us we are special, when that is something we should be able to tell ourself.

We live in a society where when someone says they love you,you feel obliged to say it back. We live in a world where the word 'love' has lost all meaning. We throw it around, and use it, when really we don't always mean it. If you turn on the radio or a music channel right now, most chances are the song playing is about love or heartbreak. Every song, every film, every show is about love. Love in a movie against real life tends to be totally different: one is full of romance passion and over coming all obstacles, then in real life there is the tender side but also the arguments and hurt that comes along with it. The movies only tell half the story.

I know I sound like a hater of love,but I'm not, I just think if love is so special, why do we throw it around like it's nothing. Why do we count all ended relationships as failures, because if they were worth it all then surely it wasn't a failure merely an attempt for happiness, and an ending to a chapter in your story.
What even is real love? Is it the passion? The romance? The hurt? Or it just living in the moment? 
I think that throughout your life you change the way you see love. Love can be whatever you want it to be, as long as it's worth it. 
Be you, love yourself for it, and others will follow.


That's all for now. I know I haven't been posting for a while (oops) but I will be trying to post more frequently hopefully, so please keep reading my blogs and tell me what you think of them, it really means a lot. I hope you like it (if not I'm sorry).Please feel free to leave a comment below (if not oh well, whatever floats your boat).
Bye chicks x

7 comments:

  1. I hope we meet in the real world so you can teach me how to love, I think you are my true love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my inspiration I hope to hear more from your blog, these youngsters have know idea how to love I wish ther were more like you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that you are hurt deep down maybe even have a scar from being hurt from an ex lover but I feel like you should let positivity in your life to be forever happy instead of over analysing things. However you come across as an negative person I can see why boys may repel you
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well isn't that a lovely thing to say.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comments but can I just say that at least I'm not a low life loser who creates fake accounts to give people hate:)) fuck off you Bellend.

      Delete
  4. Hello Anna , I love your blog and the meaningful insight into this post, we all should consider at some point how we live our lives and the love we have in it. I recently went through the tragedy of losing my pet fish and it caused me major sadness for months and I've now recovered and seen the light but the hurt, what I went through broke me. I'd just like to say if you are struggling through a hard time, I found help through this company all you have to do is text them with the words 'BEN' to: 0345 603 6088
    Please don't hesitate change your life today!
    Eileen Dover x

    ReplyDelete