Friday 16 October 2015

Fall playlist

One of my favourite parts of Autumn is creating my Autumn playlist. I love listening to it, whenever I put it on it makes me feel all cosy and warm.This is a playlist of all the songs I like to listen to when I'm on the go or just sat at home doing some work.  Here are some of my favourite Autumn songs this year.

1. Across the sea- The Sweeplings
2. Fight song- Rachel Platten
3. Empty gold- Halsey
4. Your head and your heart- The Saint Johns
5. Runaway- Aurora
6. Sweater weather- The Neighbourhood
7. A drop in the ocean- Ron Pope
8. I can't make you love me- Bon Iver
9. Holocene- Bon Iver
10. Cold coffee- Ed Sheeran
11. It will come back- Hoizer
12. Falling slowly- The Frames
13. Bloom- The Paper Kites
14. Blue spotted tail- Fleet Foxes
15. Old pine- Ben Howard
16. Bows and arrows- Rubien And The Dark
17. Not with haste- Mumford And Sons
18. Wills of the river-First Aid kit
19. Give me a sign- Breaking Benjamin
20. Hey there Delilah- The Plain White T's
21. Diary of Jane- Breaking Benjamin
22. Picture perfect- Every Avenue
23. The story left untold- Every Avenue
24. There is a light that never goes out- The Smiths

 And thats all I have, but I love to keep adding to my playlist over time. I used the app 8track to find new songs all the time. 8track is an app that gives you new playlist to listen to, that link to the tags you enter. It is a really amazing app, that I think everyone should have a look at.
Thanks for reading. If you have a listen to any of these songs I would really love to know what you think of them, and also what is in your 'sweater weather' playlist, just feel free to comment below.
Bye chicks.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song sweater weather by the neighbourhood! Such a great 'pick me up' song however I feel there's maybe a lack of upbeat fun songs on this playlist, remember we don't want to enter a depression session through the winter��
    Nonetheless I love your blog, keep it up, it's a joy to read
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sort of music I, personally, like to listen to through the Autumn months. I understand it might not be everyone's taste.

    ReplyDelete