Monday 2 February 2015

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog. I have never done this before, but I am really excited. My name is Anna Townsend, I'm 14 and I'm from Newcastle,England. I have wanted to start a blog for over a year now, but I kept putting it off, until now. On my birthday, last weekend, I decided it was time to start my blog and youtube channel (finally).
I haven't fully decided what my blog is going to be about. It may end up being about nothing and everything all at once. I am writing this blog for me and to express myself, so I guess this blog does have a theme it's about me and my life. I don't know how frequent my writing will be but I know that I want it too be worth while, so it might take a while for new posts.
But anyways you might want to know somethings about me (or you might not, whatever floats your boat), so here is a few facts about me.
1. I have a little Jack Russel called Poppy and a cat Called Tinker
2. I am a bit of a Disney freak
3. I love to read
4. I love all types of music except most pop music  (e.g. One Direction, Arianna Grande, Selena Gomez,Justin Beiber, 5SOS, ect)
5. I am the embarrassing friend. I will sing and dance in public; I will basically embarrass my friends in public in any way I can (but they still love me... I hope) 
6. I have an older sister called Louise who also has an awesome blog that I will mention in the future that you should have a look at
7. Finally I am a fabulous person in every way (just joking)

I hope you keep reading, because I can't wait to start blogging.
Bye chicks.

11 comments: