Saturday 7 February 2015

Today's the day!

It's time to get fit.
I have never been an unhealthy person, I have been dancing since I was 3 and I try to take part in other activities. But lately I have felt like I haven't been doing enough, so today was the day I started my new exercise routine. 
I started off my day by changing into my workout outfit from H and M. I then brushed my teeth and cleaned my face with the clean and clear gentle facial wash, followed by the say yes to grapefruit daily facial scrub. I finished off with my Olay essential moisturiser. I also tied my hair up in a simple cute topknot.
Next I went downstairs to make some breakfast. Today I just make a fruit smoothie with pineapple, grapes, strawberries, pear and kiwi. All of these fruits are great for your body and skin, kiwi is filled with antioxidants which are great for you in so many ways, and the pineapple helps keep your skin clear and beautiful. 
Now that I was all ready, I grabbed my water and headed upstairs to work out. Today I decided to use a Workout DVD. I used Davina's the power of 3. This is such a great workout and it really can challenge you. This workout lasted about 1 hour. After this I grabbed my yoga mat and did a quick 30 minute yoga session. 
After this I got ready for ballet and took part in 2 classes. I then came home showered and made myself a tune and mayonnaise jacket potato.
Today has made me feel really energised and feel 100% better. In the future I am going to change my workout a bit everytime so it doesn't become boring. But I think today was a really great workout and I am very happy with myself.
Remember if you want to workout it can be so much more fun with a friend to do it with. 
Thanks for reading.
Bye chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment